Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Treats for Daddy

Kate and Clark are very much into helping me in the kitchen. Since we have lots of time on our hands, we like to make lots of treats for Daddy. (and for us too!) I bought some Fruity Pebbles acouple weeks ago thinking the kids would love it and they would't touch it! I thought for sure they'd love it after Cheerios, but they took one bite and turned their noses up! So I saw a recipie on the box to make rice crispy treats out of them and thought I'd give it a try. Ryan loved them and the kids did too- except for the sticky part!

You'll notice that there's less cereal stuck to Clark's hands than Kates. He figured out how to eat it off, Kate just wanted it washed off!

6 comments:

Hannah Manis said...

That is so cool how Kate got potty-trained so fast!! Now when Clark is able to get a bike I am sure that you WILL have to get him a "Cars" Bike!!! haha!!

Hope all is well!!!!!

Hannah:)

Nancy Pitney said...

Yummy!

Jenny Johnson said...

Yum-oh!! Ryan is lucky to have you!! Kate looks so cute with her big flower!! And Clark looks cute as ever

Ellen said...

I'm thinking that my Sunday night treat would have totally lost this week. That sounds tasty!

Airan said...

My FAVORITE! I love to mix 1/2 Rice Crispies 1/2 Fruity Pebbles! I used to make them all the time in college! They last all of like 2 seconds! YUM!

Tiffany Haynes said...

They look so big!!! Kate's hair is so long. Gosh, we miss you guys. We're so excited to come visit you this week. Nolan is so lonely without his favorite cousins.