Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bedtime with Dad

Occasionally Ryan wakes up before the kids are in bed to help me with the night time routine. The kids have a bath, we brush their teeth and then we read a few books before they are off to bed. Well one night I guess Ryan skipped the first part of the routine and decide to just hang out on the couch until it was time for books. I sent the kids downstairs to read books, and when I came downstairs this is what I found!

Apparently Ryan was too tired or lazy to get up and have them sit on his lap, so he just put them up on the pillows around his head! I couldn't resist taking a picture. Ryan protested- but I knew he couldn't get up to stop me!

1 comment:

Nancy Pitney said...

did you cut Kate's hair? I love that the book is about construction--figures!