Saturday, July 4, 2009

Swim Lessons

Because of the move to Utah and all the craziness with getting our internet set up, (I'll explain later) I am just now able to update my blog. So I'm going to start where I left off and go in order- which is swim lessons.

I started swim lessons June 1st, and because of the move to Utah, I crammed everyone in my 3 week session. I started swim lessons at 9am and taught lessons every half hour until 2:30pm. Needless to say it was a long day! It wouldn't have been bad if it wasn't so dang cold! I sware that was the coldest June swim lessons I think I'd ever had. Luckily we kept the tarp on the pool, ( thanks Airan)so the temperature didn't drop below 85, but when it's only 80 degrees outside, cloudy and windy- that makes for a cold day! I was able to have Kate and Clark in a lesson, so that was fun to see them everyday- but they did suffer from not having a Mommy for 3 weeks. Ryan left to Utah after my first week, so the last two weeks were swim lessons all day then packing and cleaning all night. My niece Hannah was a great baby sitter- couldn't have done it without her help! Not to mention all my friends and family that came over every night to help me out. Thank you! Here's some pics of Kate and Clark at swim lessons.
Kate on the step, Clark with me
I know it looks like Clark is just floating dead, but he is swimming!
Kate going off the diving board

1 comment:

Airan said...

You can tell that it was cold just by looking at the pictures! Amazing how hot it got here shortly after swim lessons stopped! LOL Go figure!