Saturday, July 11, 2009

Nana is the Best!

It has been really hard to try to explain to Kate and Clark that we cannot go to Nana and Paco's house anymore. They are starting to understand that we live in Utah and they live in Mesa and they are far away. But we got a little surprise in the mail from Nana the other day. I had ordered some books online and when I saw the package in the mailbox I got all excited that it was my book- but when I got to the mailbox it was addressed to Kate and Clark! So I waited for them to wake up from their nap to open it up. My mom had sent us some peaches from her tree! Clark ate 2 right away. They were so excited to have peaches from Nana's tree- I did too, as I miss stealing them from her tree! Kate also got a little purse that she carries around everywhere now. So since Kate carries a purse, and Mommy carries a purse, today Clark asked for a purse. So I found another one of Kate's purses and let Clark carry it around. Don't tell Ryan- he'll be so mad at me!

Kate with her purse and peach and Clark with his peach

Getting ready to open the box


2 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

How cute! I love their faces in the first pic. Mom is so smart. We miss you!

Ashley Harris said...

What a sweet Nana! Its hard to explain those kinds of things to kids!