Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Packages!

Last week we were surprised by a package in the mail from Ryan's sister Jen. She's such a sweetheart, even with all she has going on in her life and with her own kids, she sent a package to Kate and Clark. It was filled with all kinds of goodies- coloring books, water paints (which I haven't been brave enough to open!), bouncy balls, glow sticks, ballons and treats! It was such a nice treat. It entertained the kids for quite a while! Thanks Jen, Rachel, Becca and Emily!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

How fun for them,I can't imagine how exciting that would be as an almost 3 year old to get your very own package in the mail!! I squeel when I get a package and I'm 10 times their age! I can't wait to see little Ellie hopefully arriving sometime today!

Hannah Manis said...

Gotta' LOVE those Lightning McQueen shorts!!!!Haahahah


Hope all is well!!!!!

Hannah:)