Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Potty Trained!!

Kate started potty training along time ago, and was just starting to wear real panties before we left for Utah. However, after the move we had to start all over again. She progressed alot faster this time and about 2 weeks ago started wearing real panties, or as she calls them little panties, again.
Kate and Clark have both been asking for bikes, ever since they rode Spencers across the street. So we decided to use the bike as motivation for potty training. I created a little sticker chart, and Kate got a sticker for every day she kept her panties dry all day and Sunday she filled it up! So yesterday she got her new princess bike. She still cannot ride it- but Clark will push for her.

Kate and her sticker chart


I made a sticker chart for Clark, but he is not even close to potty training. He's kinda off and on. Some days he'll want to and other days he'll just ask for the diaper. This drives Ryan crazy and makes him mad that Clarks not potty trained, but I say whatever! I'm not gonna push it. When he's ready and wants to then I'll push it. Poor Clark- he won't get his bike for along time!!

Clark was pretty upset when he didn't get a bike

3 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

That is too cute! Hey, you need to change your settings so more than one post shows up on a page--I never know that you've done multiples in a day because it just shows the last one! i want to see them all!

Jenny Johnson said...

Poor clarky boy!! But hooray for Kate and her little panties!

Airan said...

Isn't potty training great! Part of me loves the fact that Kelson is potty trained and part of me hates it! I think I wouldn't hate it so bad if he could do it by himself, but our toilet is about 6 inches too tall! Clark will get it! I tried Kelson before he was really ready and just frusterated myself. I waited a couple weeks and he pretty much trained himself!