Thursday, July 16, 2009

Best $2 Spent

Occasionally I drop into Target, I try not to go too often because I spend way too much money there. I had to go the other day to get a battery in my watch replaced, and I just had to look at the "One Spot" at the front of the store. I have to say, that's probably my favorite part of Target. Tons of cute stuff all for a dollar. I just happened to find little buckets of sidewalk chalk. Kate and Clark were first introduced to sidewalk chalk by our neighbors about a week ago and I have been thinking ever since- I should get some. So when I saw them for a dollar I couldn't resist! The nice thing is that it's not too hot in the morning- they can acutally go outside and use them. Already they have provided hours of entertainment!

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Love it! Let's just hope they don't start tagging the house and the neighbor's trashcans. Little graffiti artists!

Nancy Pitney said...

So cute! I love the Dollar Spot at Target too. Even when I don't need something, I usually buy at least something there! I miss you guys! Enjoy the nice weather for us!

Jenny Johnson said...

Cute! That's so nice that they can play outside without getting heat stroke!

The Montgomerys said...

Chalk is always a hit no matter what age. When the chalk comes out the whole neighborhood some how ends up out front chalkin up my sidewalk and driveway.

Ashley Harris said...

Oh yeah, we're all about chalk in our house! The first time I got some for the kids I though - why didn't I think of this sooner?! It's so cheap and not too messy and they get to be all creative. The not so great part for us is that our boxer Harley likes to eat chalk so I find blue colored poop in our yard. Gross!! But kind of funny too!