Friday, October 30, 2009

Okland Halloween Party

Happy Halloween from Peter Pan and Tinkerbell! Or should I say Clark and Kate? Today Okland had their annual Halloween party at the main office in downtown Salt Lake. Everyone that works in the office decorates their cubicle and the kids go around to each and 'trick or treat'. I must say I was quite impressed with the decorations and even the staff that dressed up! The kids had a great time, got way too much candy, and even got to have pizza for lunch with Daddy. (Ryan played hookie for an hour to come be with us!)
The caption for this picture is "I'm Peter Pan!"



Here's Kate and Clark outside the office with all the other kids and staff who dressed up.

Here's the whole group.

I'm thinkin we may not need to trick or treat tomorrow night! It's suppossed to be in the 40's tomorrow. We'll probably just do our close neighbors.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

5 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Is that guy dressed like Flavor - Flav ? Oh my gosh, that is SO funny ! And the kids costumes are too cute. Kate makes a perfect Tinker Bell : )

Jen said...

Love the costume idea:)

Jenny Johnson said...

So adorable! We missed you at pumpkin carving tonight. Can't wait until you come home!!

Airan said...

So cute! Your kids would have been great with mine! Kelson was a skunk and Kailen was a lamb. I actually tried to get Kelly to dress up as Peter Pan and I would go as Wenday and we'd call Kailen and Kelson the 'Lost Boys'... too funny!

Ellen said...

Please tell me Ryan is in that Gumby costume! So cute! What a fun costume idea.