Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Kate and Clark


I have so much blogging to catch up on- but I had to put something for Kate and Clark on their 3rd birthday. I can not believe it has been 3 years since they were born. It has been fast and slow at the same time.

We went to the farm at Thanksgiving Point today- as that's what they wanted to do, and I forgot my camera- so no pics. Tonight we are taking them to Chucky Cheeses and I will make sure to take pictures there- so be sure to check back for an update.

Happy Birthday Kate and Clark! I love you!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Happy birthday kids! We miss you!! Josh & Ellen

Jenny Johnson said...

I totally helped pick out those stickers for evelyn!! hooray for me!! Happy Birthday kiddos, we love you!

Ashley Harris said...

Happy Birthday Kate and Clark!!! Wow, they look so grown up in that picture!