Thursday, October 29, 2009

SNOW!

Kate and Clark haven't wanted to play in the backyard for about a month, but on the day it's only 35 degrees out and a windchill of 25 degrees; they want to go out. And why? SNOW! So I spend about 10 minutes getting gloves, boots, beanies and jackets on, just to have them play for about 3 minutes and come back in because they are cold!

This was Tuesday evening. We went to Walmart and got gloves and boots- so we had to try them out.
Walmart didn't have any boy boots or gloves, so Clark wore some of Kates mittens.
This was Wednesday, you can see the snow is starting to melt. Clark took my hair broom (I don't use it here) outside and was 'cleaning' the snow off the grass. He had a great time, he is a little worker bee.

Is this a blackmail picture or what? Clark wearing Kates furry pink snow boots working in the snow! I think it's time to find him some boots!

4 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Can you believe you are actually going to have a WHITE CHRISTMAS this year ! You're so lucky. I cannot tell you how jealous I am of all that snow. I would be right there with the kids, playing in the snow.

And those pink furry boots are awesome. Tell Clark that you're just testing his masculinity : )

Jenny Johnson said...

I love Clark!! Cutest little boy on earth!

Nancy Pitney said...

So cute! I love that Clark has to be "working" all the time. Looks like fun! What's funny is that you still have green grass under the snow!

Tiffany Haynes said...

I do not envy you at all right now. I hate the snow. It's true.