Saturday, October 24, 2009

Family Pictures

Today we went up to Provo Canyon to take family pictures. Ryan's cousin, Erin, was nice enough to take them for us. We went up a few weeks ago to find some spots to take pictures, but alot of the trees hadn't quite turned all the way, but the red ones looked awesome. When we got up there today, all the green had turned to yellow, but all the red had fallen off! I was kinda disappointed at first, but the longer we were there, the more fall/winter it really looked. We even had some cloud cover, now if we could just get all four of us smiling and looking at the camera at the same time......
I'm saving the best ones for our Christmas cards, but here's a sneak peak......













5 comments:

Jess said...

So cute!!!! I want the weather... and to hang out with that family!! Miss you guys!

Jen said...

I swear Utah has the perfect backdrops for great photo's :)

Jenny Johnson said...

I don't think those two kids could get any cuter!! Very cute, I can't wait to see the rest

Tiffany Haynes said...

Awesome/beautiful pictures. If you want me to edit them a smidge (boost the color..) I totally will. Just e-mail me the ones you want to use.

I can't believe the twins are three!!! That's crazy. I remember when you dropped of Thank You notes to our house on their 1st birthday. Time flies!!!

Hannah Manis said...

way cute pictures! I wish we had those trees and things here! I can't wait to see the best ones on your Christmas card!