Saturday, August 8, 2009

Just to Make you Jealous

The high today was 68 degrees! That's right- we had our long sleeved shirts on and pants. A storm blew in yesterday and cooled everything way down and today it was mostly cloudy and COLD! I loved it! I kept the windows open all day and look forward to sleeping with my big quilt tonight since I don't have a husband to keep me warm. That's right. Ryan is now working 7 days a week and about 100 hours a week. So those of you who work 40 hours a week- BE GREATFUL!
So you go on enjoying that 115 degree weather and I'll enjoy my 68 degree weather. HA!

7 comments:

The Montgomerys said...

Today was great I got up and it was 70. Around noon it hit 100. So I think that storm had something to do with that. So thanks! The pool water was chilly,too!HA HA!

Kami Milliron said...

Brat : )

Randee Mecham said...

hahah! Wait until the fall when the leaves change etc. then you can really make everyone jealous!

Jenny Johnson said...

I am officially jealous!! Youguys deserve happy weather though!! We can't wait to see you guys!

The Curry Family said...

Sounds like beautiful weather! We move to Las Vegas 3 weeks ago, and we were in the 90's for 3 days. I thought that was nice!

The Weights said...

RUDE!!! I am glad that you enjoyed it thought!!! Miss ya!

The Bevans said...

Sorry about your Ryan's hundred hour weeks. My Ryan is only up about 80. He mentioned we are going to try to get together in a couple of weeks. Hope you can come!