Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Extended Stay Vacation

We just found out a few days ago that we will be staying in Utah until Christmas. Kind of a shocker to me, but I'm actually ok with it. Here's why. 1. Ryan still has a job. He will be working on a HUGE project in down town Salt Lake. For those of you who know where the ZCMI mall used to be across from temple square; they tore down that whole city block and are re-building it with office buildings and such. So this is a really great career opportunity for Ryan. He'll be working with the best Superintendents that Okland has, and get his name out there. 2. I'm glad we get to see some snow. I acutally don't mind the cold weather and am looking forward to having a real winter. 75 degrees on Christmas is not a real winter! 3. I'm kinda enjoying this time with just our little family. I also like flying under the radar. Easy church calling, no committments to family events and no hair appointments! It's nice to just take a slower pace to life and just take one day at a time.
So if you want to come up to Utah for conference, to go snowboarding or to just see some seasons- come on up! We'll be here for a while!

No comments: