Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Rye!

Tomorrow is Ryan's 30th birthday, and I wanted to take a minute to write how wonderful he is and how much I love him. So here's the Top 30 reasons I love you honey!

  1. You work so hard to provide for our family and would give up everthing you have for me and the kids.
  2. You are still a little boy at heart.
  3. You make me laugh.
  4. You know when I need to cry and let me do it.
  5. You wrestle with the kids and wear them out so they'll sleep.
  6. You can walk into any building and tell me how it was made.
  7. You can fix just about anything- blow dryers and flat irons included.
  8. You like to watch movies.
  9. You only wear 4 colors- while, black, blue and grey.
  10. You let me steal all your funny sayings.
  11. You are very generous to others.
  12. You share your beliefs with anyone.
  13. You are ambitious.
  14. You own a gun.
  15. You can build just about anything with toy blocks.
  16. Your favorite pair of shoes is your work boots.
  17. You don't go anywhere without your razor blade knife.
  18. You know how and like to work on cars.
  19. You buy me things just to see me smile.
  20. You give me back rubs at night even though you hate doing it.
  21. You scream like a little girl.
  22. You love me just the way I am.
  23. You get along with my family.
  24. You can't keep secrets from me.
  25. You make me want to be a better person.
  26. You are sensitive to other peoples feelings.
  27. You can say I'm sorry and admit when you're wrong.
  28. You're not afraid to tell me when I'm wrong.
  29. You give the best hugs.
  30. I can see in your eyes how much you love me.
Those are just the Top 30- there are lots more! Thanks for just being you. I hope you have a great birthday even though you have to sleep and then work through all of it! I love you.

6 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Aw, what a cute tribute to your Husband ! He sounds like a great guy and he is SO lucky to married to such a GREAT girl : )

Airan said...

Such a cute post Jen! Tell Ryan 'Happy Birthday' for us! We sure do miss you guys! I miss Ryan giving Kelly such a hard time and helping keep Kelly on track! December can't come fast enough for us! We want you back home!

Nancy Pitney said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! You're lucky your wife can think of 30 things she loves about you--I'm not sure I could about my husband (just kidding--there are HUNDREDS!) You guys are a great couple. I hope you do more than eat blintzes to celebrate!

Jenny Johnson said...

Happy birthday Ryan!! Wish we could be there to celebrate!!

Ashley Harris said...

That was so sweet! Happy Birthday Ryan!! Hope it was a good one, in spite of all the working and craziness.

I just read your previous post and I'm so sorry for all the frustrations going on right now. And OH WOW, I can relate to a few of those things - especially being tired of having twins that fight all the time. Know that it will eventually get easier, though for us they still have about one fight every half hour or so but they are learning to work it out themselves instead of me always having to intervene. When people ask me about having twins, I always say the hardest part is always having contention in our home. And the tantrums, oh its just so hard! I wish I had good advice, but all I can say is that this too shall pass! Good luck and if you ever need someone to vent to, I'm only a phone call away!

Ellen said...

Like usual the Haws family is tardy. Happy Birthday Ryan! Josh screams like a girl too. Maybe that is how their bromance started. Girl squeal!!