Friday, August 7, 2009

Bowling

On Monday Aunt Jean invited us to go bowling for Family Home Evening. It was a blast- except for the part where Kate peed her pants TWICE! The first time was my fault- we had just got there and she told me she had to go, and I got distracted getting shoes and she peed her pants. I had spare pants and panties in my purse, so at least I could change her clothes. Then about 45 minutes later I had to go to the bathroom, so I took her with me. I took her in the stall with me and after I finished my business and was flushing the toilet, I look over and she's peeing right there in the stall! I was livid! She knew what she was doing, and could've held for 2 more seconds but didn't. So the mean Mom that I am, I made her stay in her pee-pee soaked panties and pants. (I did put a diaper on her on the way home)
Other than that- it was great. They had this ramp, that allowed you to just push the ball down the ramp instead of having to throw it- so Kate and Clark got to bowl quite a bit. We'd usually take the first shot on our own, then line up the ramp and let the kids push the ball and get the spare!
Aunt Jean and I had a great time seeing which one of us could get the most gutter balls! For me bowling is hit or miss. I either to awesome or gutter ball everytime.
Thanks Jean!
Aunt Jean and Clark

Jean, Cydnee, Travis, Erin and Kate

Kate and Clark using the ramp to help me

2 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

Looks like you had a good time! I have seen kids use that ramp thing before--it's a great invention!

The Montgomerys said...

I know the feeling. I has been one of those day around here.