Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Arizona Trip


There is really too much to write about our trip to Arizona- so I'll let the pictures do the talking. We had a ton of fun hanging out and visiting everyone. Too bad it's just so dang hot! I think I started sweating when I got there and didn't stop until we got back to Utah. A special thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson and Bridgett and Rob, for letting us stay at your house and make a huge mess!
The pictures are kinda backwards- from our last day to our first day, but I'm too lazy to move them all around!



Clark, Paco, Kate and Nana

Playing ring around the rosie with Rachel, Becca and Emily


Why are kids drawn to water? At least it was outside!

Clark with his new best friend, my brother-in-law, Warren


Basketball with Warren

Kate and Nolan- Why does she do that when I ask her to smile?

Clark with his cousin and other best friend, Jacob

Tiffany, Nolan, Rebecca, Sara and Hannah hanging out in the shade while everyone else swam


Mom, Heather and Warren

Kate and Clark with Paco


Ok, this one needs some explaining. Saturday morning we were at Bridgett and Robs house, I was iroing my skirt for my niece's baptism and talking to Rob in their master bedroom. We were so wrapped up in what we were talking about, we kinda just let the kids do whatever in the bathroom. When we finally went in to inspect- this is what we found. It's a good thing Rob is so laid back- we both just laughed!

Nancy, Rusty and Hannah came over Friday night to BBQ at Bridgett and Rob's and Hannah made cupcakes for the kids to decorate.

Nana's are the best. Where does she come up with all these cool things to do? Must be the 21 years she's been a grandma!

Clark in the airplane with his new toys, Lighning McQueen and Mader

Kate in the airplane with all her new goodies- braclets, rings, books and a new teddy bear

6 comments:

Jen said...

DId you just die coming back to the heat? It looks like you guys had a blast keeping cool though.
So fun you all get to experience a real winter too, at least you leave before January hits and you get sick of the cold:)

Hannah Manis said...

That was SO much fun with those kids!!!!! I love them and you so much and I was so glad that you guys came!! It was a BLAST!!! Do you think that you could have used a better Pic. of me!!?? HAHA!!!

Love ya LOTS,!!!!

Hope all is well!!

Hannah

P.S. Their silly little phrases still make me laugh HA!!

Jenny Johnson said...

We miss you already!! WE need to come up and visit and see your cute house and let Jeff and Ryan have at each other for a little while!! Tell Kate & Clark Aunt Jenny loves them!!

Nancy Pitney said...

It was fun to see you all again. December is too long to wait to see you again! You should have seen me swimming on Tuesday--just not the same without you! (I only did a 2400) And now I won't have someone to run the Turkey Trot with. Maybe I just won't do it at all. See how sad you make me? I swear if they keep you up there permanently I will be so mad! Keep the pictures coming! :-)

Ashley Harris said...

It was so great to see you guys! I can't believe how old your twins are getting! And they are just SO cute!

Tiffany Haynes said...

We miss you already. It was great seeing you guys.