Friday, January 15, 2010

One Week.

One more week until we move back to Arizona! I haven't been very excited about it, only because that means I have to pack everything up- but now that we're only a week away, I'm getting really excited. I started packing last week, and have quite a bit packed up already. (considering I only brought half of what we own up here!)
I will miss the mountains and the snow. I've realized that I'd much rather have the cold winters of Utah than battle the scorching heat of Arizona summers. As I drive around town, I'm trying to take it all in and enjoy it before we go.
Other than the weather, and the mountains, there's not a whole lot I'll miss about Utah. I won't miss the slower than slow drivers and the ONE freeway that services all of northern Utah. I won't miss the crappy radio stations or our tiny rental house. I won't miss our ward, since no one reached out to us and I only have a few friends anyways!
For those of you who care to know- my parents will be coming up Tuesday to help us drive back. We plan on leaving here Friday mid-day, spending the night in Kanab and then driving the rest of the way Saturday. So we should be back in Mesa by about 2pm Saturday afternoon.
For those of you are anxiously awaiting my return so that you can get your hair done again- THANKS! I'm looking forward to getting back into the business, 6 months was a long enough break. I'll start doing hair again the first week of February- so if you need to get your hair done- give me a call and we'll set up a time.
I can't wait to be HOME - see you soon!

7 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

We can't wait! And not just because we want our hairdresser back! We care way too much about you and your family to just need the haircuts! Drive safe and see you soon!

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

I am sad you are leaving such a great place... but it will be nice having my friend back in Arizona. Too bad we both just couldn't live in Utah-- the best of both worlds.. at least for me!!

Ashley Harris said...

Yay! We are all anxiously awaiting your return!

Bridgett Ronan said...

I'm So Excited!!!!! Can't wait to see you! And Ryan and the kids too. YAY

Unknown said...

HURRAY! I;m glad you are coming back. I missed you. I can't wait to get more of Kate...she's a crack up! (poop).

Travel well and see you soon!

Ellen said...

The final countdown!! Josh and I have built a ball on the roof of your house like the one they drop in NY for new years except ours is full of teabags. Welcome back!!