Monday, January 18, 2010

Kate's Names

This post has been a long time coming. I actually forgot about it and then Ryan reminded me of it last night- so I decided I better put this up before too much time goes by.
Sometime this passed summer Kate started naming her poop. Yes. You heard me right. She would do her business on the toilet, then take a look at it, decide what she thought it looked like and then tell me.

I have to put a disclaimer that I have NEVER done this, nor ever encouraged her to do so. She came up with this all on her own. It is a joke in my family that we can't all be together for more that 10 minutes without the subject of poop coming up- so maybe it is my fault. All I know is that her Uncle Jeffy should be proud.
So here's the list of her poops from the last few months: (yes I wrote them down in my journal so I wouldn't forget)

Dolphin
Christmas Tree
Sea Horse
Grapes
Pogo Stick
Teddy Bear
Caterpillar
Snowman
Kangaroo
Hat
Fishy
Turtle
Seal
It still makes me laugh everytime I read this list and think about it!

6 comments:

Jen said...

That's so hilarious! That's one of those things you need to share w/ boyfriends when she starts dating :)

Kami Milliron said...

OH MY GOSH, that is too funny ! I am seriously cracking up right now. Way to go Kate !

Hannah Manis said...

At least it is not family names..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just about pooped MY pants when I read this and I busted out laughing. and had to call my mom in to the room and I think that my favorite one is Pogo Stick, oh Kate! Gotta' Love 'em..

Ashley Harris said...

ok, that is so funny!! I love it!

Nancy Pitney said...

You gotta admit she's creative! What a crack up!

Jenny Johnson said...

I told Uncle Jeffy and boy was he proud of Kate!! That is seriously funny