Thursday, January 28, 2010

Home

This post is a little late- but YES we are home! We got home Saturday afternoon without any problems, we went around the storm- not through it.
I have been busy unpacking, swimming, hanging out at my parents house and getting back into the swing of things.
Kate and Clark have LOVED being back in Mesa. When we got home, they were jumping and saying "We're in Mesa"! Then Sunday morning Clark kept telling me, "Mom, I'm so glad to be in Mesa". They play outside all day long and love it. They check on our chickens, play in the sandbox and are glad they don't have to wear coats! We bought them new beds before we left and then set them up for them, so that may be another reason they are so happy to be home.
I will do my best to keep blogging as often as I did when I was in Utah, but for some reason I don't feel the need to as much. I guess it's because most people who read this blog I see regularly anyways, and I feel like our life here is pretty boring, and not worth writting about!

3 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

Even though I see you all the time, I still want to read your blog!

Ellen said...

Amen!! Keep blogging, it makes me smile!

Ashley Harris said...

Swimming?! Swimming? Where do you swim? It must be at a heated pool or else you are one tough chick!