Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mom and Martha

Every January, my Mom and her sister Martha meet in Salt Lake to do genealogy work, so we decided to take them out to dinner while they were here. I think I would be more demanding that my Mom spend more time with us, but since she's coming up in a week and half to help us move, and this is the only time she gets to see her sister- I decided dinner was enough. I have always been interested in doing Family History work, but feel that now is just not the time in my life for it. So I enjoyed listening to my Mom and Aunt tell me all the things they are doing and researching while they are here. I have never been to the Family History Library, but from what they told me- it is quite extensive and there is information there that would be very difficult to obtain if left to your own means. So I applaud my Mom and Aunt for all their hard work and hope to carry on their work some day!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

A week and a half!! Hooray! I got a bit misty eyed in church yesterday miss ya'll. So soon!