Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good Stuff, Good Work, Goodwill.

Since we got home I have been on a quest for summer clothes for my kids. Yes it is VERY warm here already. So I've been to the usual, Kohls, Target and Once Upon a Child to find clothes for my kids. I have to be thrifty buying for 2 kids at the same time- so I'm always looking for a good deal. Today my sister Nancy needed to go to Goodwill and had a coupon- so I decided to tag along. I found some cute stuff but best of all was the 2 swimsuits we found.

Kate and Clark had to put them on as soon as we got home. Clark was running around and flexing saying "Super Clark to the rescue!"
I also bought these watering cans at Big Lots yesterday and they had a great time watering all our plants and of course the back patio!
Not bad for $4 total!

6 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

Just you wait! Tiffany and I will turn you into a thrifter yet. (She's above and beyond where I am, but there's nothing like a good bargain!) I love the suits! You can never have too many of those, right?

Jenny Johnson said...

SO cute! And a steal at that. Kristy, my sister, has become quite addicted to Goodwill as well!

Jess said...

Nice work!! Next time just grab two for me and I'll pay you back! :-)

Tiffany Haynes said...

Thrifting is the best! Just wait for garage saling! You'll be addicted.

Ellen said...

Good title! I love the buzz cut too! You owned the stores.

Meg said...

Fun to read your blog. I am loving garage sales lately! Great deals!