Friday, February 5, 2010

Catch Up: 3 of 3

For Kate and Clark's first real Halloween I decided to dress them up as a BYU cheerleader and football player. I knew that Grandpa George was a big BYU fan, I just wasn't aware of how BIG of a fan he is. That night when I showed up with them dressed up I was deemed the favorite daughter in law. Since that time I have zealously tried to keep my status.


The last week we were in Utah I decided that I couldn't come home to Mesa without any BYU attire for the kids. I had to make sure I redeemed my status as favorite, since I lost alot of points for taking Grandpa's favorite toys to Utah. I went to Walgreens and found a plethera of BYU attire. Our first Sunday back we showed up for dinner in our BYU blue.
Kate and Clark with Grandpa George


OH YEAH. Look who has favorite status again!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I LOVE it!!!!

Ellen said...

Okay the baby pictures are so darn cute!! Ryan looks so happy to be wearing a BYU shirt.