Friday, February 5, 2010

Catch up: 1 of 3

Every Thursday in the month of February there is a free concert at the city of Mesa Arts Center in downtown Mesa. Yesterday was the first one, I took Kate and Clark and we met up with my parents, my sister Nancy and her son Jack, and my sis-in-law Tiffany and her son Nolan. The music was good, but I think it was more fun to see the kids dancing and playing around!
Paco, Kate, Nana and Jack

Here's Clark getting jiggy with it


Clark and his best buddy



Kate dancing with Paco
If you are interested in going, the concert is from 12:30pm to 1:30pm every Thursday through the end of the month. Next week is Dixieland and Big Band. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Tiffany Haynes said...

I still can't get over how cute and fun the kids were. We had such a blast and we will definitely be there next week. I'll get you a copy of the pics I took too.

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Hey Jen! So happy you are back in the ward! Jeremy said he saw you at swimming the other morning. How fun! Welcome back!!

Nancy Pitney said...

Yeah. I'll be there too. I'm so jealous you already have your pictures on your blog. I intended to, but still haven't done it. Can't wait to hear the Dixieland Band stuff!