Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

I know this post is late, but I still haven't been able to get my rhythm since we moved home. However- I did unpack the last box today. It has been in the front room for 2 weeks now.
We had a good Valentines this year. I made sugar cookies Saturday and the kids decorated them and then made valentines for their grandparents.


They didn't do very well with the frosting- so I ended up doing the frosting and they just did the sprinkles.
Ta-Dah


Sunday morning I made Blintzes (a Haynes family tradition). Ryan ate them as he got ready to leave for meetings (he is ward clerk now). The kids and I enjoyed the rest after he left. We only went to the first hour of church because Kate and Clark had a cold last week.

In the afternoon we delivered cookies and valentines to my parents and then started on dinner. I made lasagna, rolls, fruit salad and pazooki's for dessert. (if you don't know what pazooki's are- it's a HUGE hot out of the oven, soft-baked chocolate chip cookie with ice-cream on top. Needless to say after all that food and goodies- my stomach was not happy with me!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Your pazooki's are better than BJs.