Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's........

Superman and Supergirl!!
Ever since I got my sewing machine for Christmas, I have been itching to get it out and use it. Last week I was surfing the internet and found a blog that had a pattern and instructions to make these cute capes. Clark had been making me tie his blanket around his neck, so I figured it was time to make him a real cape. We went to WalMart and got all we needed and Friday afternoon I started making them. I finished Clark's in about 2 hours. Kate didn't take as long, since I had quite the learning curve on Clark's! (So don't look too close- the sewing on Kate's is a lot better)

As you can see, one side has Superman on Clarks and a Princess on Kates.

The other side is Batman and Supergirl.
If you are interested in the pattern, the website is http://pukingpastilles.com

2 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

Way cute! I'm so impressed. Do you want to finish the sewing projects I have started?

Jen said...

Those are just too stinkin cute:)