Wednesday, April 30, 2008

27th Birthday


Yep, yesterday I turned 27. Doesn't seem possible, I stopped counting at like 23. It was a great day. I dropped the kids off at my moms in the morning, then met Ryan home about noon. ( He's such a good husband, he took a half day just for me!) We didnt really have a plan for our day together, but it worked out really well. I ended up picking out all of my birthday presents with Ryan, and he just paid for them! It was a win win situation. I didn't end up with stuff I didnt like, Ryan didnt have to take the time to go shopping, and we had a lot of fun doing it together. We went to Costco and got a beautiful bouquet of flowers. ( By the way , I will never buy flowers anywhere but Costco- so much cheaper and just as beautiful!) Then we went to the mall - got some new perfume and some earings. We went out to dinner and rented a movie- and that's about it. The best part is that I didnt have to pick up the kids until today! Now that is my kind of birthday! I just feel bad for Ryan because he has Mother's Day in 2 weeks and our anniversary 2 weeks after that!!

4 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Happy belated Birthday ( I actually have it on my Calendar and I totally forgot, I am the worst Friend ! ) It sounds like you had the perfect Birthday ! I agree that it's much easier for our Husbands just to take us shopping for what we want. You married a smart man : ) And I cannot believe he has Mothers Day AND your Wedding Anniversary coming up ! Poor Guy !

Tyler got me some Flowers from Costco for Valentines Day and I agree that they're cheaper and just as gorgeous as any other Flowers.

The Montgomerys said...

Happy birthday Jel! I am going to have Brian read this so we can do the same thing,or go to the Haynes cabin;). Just a thought.

Jenny Johnson said...

I am SO glad that you had a good birthday!! Ryan is getting smarter as this goes, good job!!

Jen said...

Happy birthday! You are one Hot 27 yr old!
What a perfect way to spend your birthday- especially your kids spending the night somewhere- that's the best!