Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our First Playdate

Sad, I know. My kids are 18months and just having their first play date. Tells you a bit about their mom- super busy and not as social as she should be! So thanks Kami for inviting us! They had lots of fun playing in the sand, but their favorite part was all the cool snacks! Kate was having a bad day, so she didnt enjoy it as much as her brother. I think the funniest thing happened when we got home. They were so tired that I gave them a little lunch and put them straight to bed. When they woke up, I changed their diapers and found quite the surprise. Clarks diaper was full of sand! Not only was it full of sand, but because he had it on for so long, the sand was stuck to him! I had to put him in the tub to rinse it off. I really wanted to take a picture- but I didnt think it was appropriate! Boys!
Mom and Kate watching Clark
Clark hanging out with the boys
Clark and Douglas sharing crackers.

1 comment:

Kami Milliron said...

That is too funny that Clark had a bum full of sand, poor guy ! We had a lot of fun too and I hope we can all do it again really soon. I think the other girls were talking about doing it again next week, so I will keep you posted.

Oh and I am VERY surprised that you Blogged about this before I did ! I guess I need to get it into gear : )