Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Zoo

Two weeks ago, my awesome sister in law, Jenny, took the kids and I to the Zoo. I don't know if the kids got much out of it, but Jenny and I got a good work out pushing them around the zoo! Since it was my first time back to the zoo since 4th grade, I wasn't very familiar with it, and we kinda went backwards! We shouldv'e gone to the petting zoo and all the other kids stuff first, instead of last when Kate and Clark were tired and hungry. At least we know for next time! So here's some pics...
Clark and Kate with Mom (obviously not too excited about having to stand still)
Kate with Aunt Jenny and Mom
Kate did not want to pet the goats at the petting zoo, but Clark
was all about grabbing the goats tail! ( not to mention that the
goat pooped right after Clark grabbed his tail, Yikes!!)

3 comments:

Jenny Johnson said...

That was SO fun!! Thanks for coming with me and letting my borrow your kiddos!!

Kami Milliron said...

Wow, it's amazing to me Kate wouldn't like Goats. Doesn't she know her Mom used to be the master Goat milker when she was younger ?!

Ashley Harris said...

The first time we went to the zoo we went the wrong way too. I love the zoo, it's so fun huh! Those were cute pictures of your kids - they're so adorable!