Sunday, October 16, 2011

7 Months

I am a little behind, again, so I've got to get this up on the blog before Charly turns 8 months. Just this last week Charly really started moving. I wouldn't call it crawling- more like army crawling- but she definitely gets around. She also had her first tooth break through, no wonder she was drooling like a fountain. She is my little buddy. Kate and Clark went to the cabin with my parents for a few days and it was so nice to just have one baby! Poor Charly had to go run errands with me the whole time! Just last night my niece came over and when I tried to give Charly to her, she kept turning back to me and wouldn't go to Hannah. That was the first time she didn't want me to give her to someone else. That made me feel loved. She is just a happy baby- and so chubby. I get comments about how cute she is all the time- and it's funny how some people are hesitant to say they think she is cute because of how chubby she is; like they are going to offend me. I LOVE her chub. I squeeze it all the time. Here's some pics-


No comments: