Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

I think Halloween gets longer and longer every year! This year they dressed up 3 times- I wouldn't mind, except for the fact that I had to wash their costumes after every they wore them! This year we wanted the kids to dress up in a 'Star Wars' theme, so when the Star Wars movies came out on blue-ray, we started watching them to get them to want to dress up like Luke and Leiah. For a while Clark wanted to be Darth Vader, but we kept telling him that that was Ryan's costume, so he was content with being Luke.
Our festivities started on Friday afternoon, they had a halloween birthday party, then Saturday my mom had her annual Halloween party and our ward Trunk or Treat. Today they wore their costumes all day. We went down to Ryan's jobsite to deliver Halloween cookies, they celebrated Halloween at preschool and then trick or treating around the neighborhood. Here's pics of them all dressed up!



My friend Ellen and I made up this "Jabba the Hut" costume.  We really wanted to do the Star Wars theme because of Charly. She is so chubby we wanted to do Jabba for her. 

Here's some of the cousins at my Mom's house. Clark, Kate, Charly, Daphne, Jovi, Jack and Nolan

Ryan and I wanted to something cute for Charly- not just Jabba the Hut, and since we both love squeezing her fat and teasing that we are gonna eat her up, we thought a candy corn was fitting!
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Cute kids!! Looks like Halloween was so much fun!

Kami Milliron said...

Oh my heck, I LOVE that Kate and Clark were Luke and Leah ! Totally cute : )