Sunday, September 11, 2011

Visitor's Center

At the beginning of the school year I started watching my 'sister's daughter Paige. Misty is my Navajo sister- she lived with my family while she was in high school and at the beginning of the summer their family moved to east Mesa. Paige comes to our house before and after school and is pretty much a part of the family now! Her older brother Brandon encouraged their family to go to church when they moved, and he started taking lessons from the Missionaries. Two weeks ago Brandon met the missionaries at the Visitor's Center to watch a video about Joseph Smith. I took Brandon and Paige down there where they met up with their mom. But of course our trip wasn't complete with the kids getting a picture in front of the Christus statue. Although I thought it was kinda silly at the time and I only had my phone to take the picture with- I love the picture now. Of all the times I've been to the visitors center- I have never taken a picture of the Christus. I'm glad we have one now.

No comments: