Monday, October 24, 2011

8 Months



What a cute baby! Don't let her smile fool you, while she can be happy and super sweet, she has recently learned how to throw a fit! She's figured out that when she fusses I'll pick her up- so I guess that one is my fault. She is also a very moody eater. One day she'll love something and then next she won't have anything to do with it! I've know that from the time she was first born, she likes what she likes and wants what she wants when she wants it! But other than that- she is such a good baby. I really do love her so much. She loves the bathtub, but is still learning that it's not so fun when she dunks her face in the water. She loves to play with Kate and Clark, and loves her Daddy. If he is home, she watches him, and he loves to make her squeal. Happy 8 months Charly!

No comments: