Sunday, September 11, 2011

Catching Up- Charly 6 Months

 This is my chubby baby! I am just loving this age that she is at right now. She is becoming a little bit more independent- but she is not moving yet! I love that she still stays relatively in the same place when I put her down. She is starting to rock on her hand and knees, but isn't crawling just yet. She is such a happy baby. The only time she fusses is when she is hungry or tired.
When we went to Dr. Hayden for her 6 month check up, he walked in and said, "Well it doesn't look like we have failure to thrive here." HA! She now weighs 20lbs and is in the 97th percentile for weight and 90th for height. Although it looks like she eats everything- she is quite picky about what she eats. She loves carbs- breads, crackers ect- and is very picky about fruits and veggies. She is just totally different from Kate and Clark.  They would eat just about everything and I went through baby food like water. I made baby food for Charly and she won't touch it. She wants what we are eating and won't eat pureed food. Figures. It is a good thing she is so dang cute. She loves to play with her Daddy and he loves to make her laugh and squeal.


1 comment:

The Wagamans said...

I'm glad I got to see all these "catching up" posts. I am still working on all my catching up's . . . I keep getting distracted by other people's posts :)