Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Hair Do

When Charly turned 3 months old I started loosing my hair- BAD. It's still coming out in gobs. So when it came time to get my hair done, I needed to do something different. It was either chop it all off or cut bangs.  One night while watching the Bachelorette, I was looking at Ashley's bangs and decided I should give it a try. So after not having bangs since the 7th grade, my friend Jessica, who I went to beauty school with, did the honors. I am liking my new "do", especially the part about not blowdrying it and just curling it!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love it!! You look so good!

The Wagamans said...

YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!

The Wagamans said...

I forgot to mention that I just cut straight bangs . . . but mine was in an attempt to destract from a bad hair cut that I am still recovering from!!!