Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kate Lost a Tooth

 Last Saturday Kate lost her first tooth. The kids were eating their breakfast and I was washing bottles when I noticed Kate's teeth on the bottom looked a little off. There was a gap in her teeth where there shouldn't be. I looked in her mouth to see if she had cracked a tooth or something and then she skipped off to the bathroom to inspect for herself. Then she comes skipping back with her tooth in hand! First I cannot believe that she didn't cry, because she takes after her mother and is kinda a wuss. Second- what 4 year olds start loosing teeth? I thought that didn't happen till 6 or so. You can see from Clark's grumpy face in the background, he was pretty upset he didn't loose a tooth. We put the tooth under her pillow that night and the Tooth Fairy brought her one whole dollar!

1 comment:

Ashley Harris said...

First of all, I would never consider you a wuss!

She looks so happy! Katie lost her first tooth on her fifth birthday, if that is any consolation. She's lost 7 now (Ethan's only lost 2... sorry Clark, maybe boys just lose their teeth slower than girls?)