Monday, January 24, 2011

Crayon Roll-Up

 
Last week at church Kate found this cute little crayon roll-up someone had left under our bench. Because we were at church I did the right thing and turned into the lost and found, but not after I had looked it over and tried to figure out how to make one. That night I got online and found a tutorial on how to make one. It looked super easy, and I have been dying to get out my new sewing machine- so I bought some fabric and went to town. The first one took me about an hour and half, but after I figured it all out, it only took me about half an hour to do the second. 
Kate and Clark were so excited the next morning, they got our their coloring books and went to town.
This one is Kates
The excitement did wear off after a few days, and now they
are content with just using them at church.
Clarks crayon roll-up

2 comments:

Jess said...

Ive seen those before-- so cute!! Maybe you need to make Peyton and Colton one... since I don't have a sewing machine :-)

Ellen said...

You are the best! Look at how awesome those turned out!