Tuesday, November 30, 2010

London's Swim

My sister Heather (London's Mom) and I
Saturday November 20th was the first ever London's Swim. My family has been doing London's Run for 5 years now, and just this year we realized; we are a family of swimmers- not runners! So Nancy headed up this swim-a-thon to raise more money for our cause. A swim-a-thon is basically a set day and time where you to try to swim 200 laps in 2 hours. You ask for pledges from friends or family to donate money for each lap you swim or a set amount for all 200 laps. I was not very ambitious this year and just paid the minimum donation myself to go and swim! Clark had a t-ball game that morning- so I got to the pool about an hour late. I still managed to swim 140 laps in an hour. For being 6 months pregnant, I thought that wasn't too bad, but I paid for it later! I was so exhausted that night and felt sick the next day- but all for a good cause!  
My oldest sister Aimee and Kate
Brother-in-law Warren (London's Dad) counted laps for us

Kate came to London's Swim with me while Clark and Ryan
stayed at home and changed the oil in the Tahoe

My Mom and nephew Caleb

My sister Nancy in the middle

My brother Dave was the DJ for the underwater music system

Heather and I. Warren couldn't tell us apart when we both had
our goggles on!

Niece Nikki

Niece Hannah

2 comments:

Jenny Johnson said...

I don't think I could tell you apart either!! The twins looked so cute for halloween and Clark is seriously too cute in his T-ball uniform. I hope I have a little boy as cute as he is!

Unknown said...

Rock on sista!