Monday, November 29, 2010

First T-Ball Game

(This is old, his first game was October 16th. He will be done with his season in another 2 weeks)
Today was Clark's first T-Ball game, or should I say orgainized chaos on a baseball field! It actually wasn't too bad, although there were as many Dads on the field as there were kids.
Clark was up at 6am, jersey in hand. He's been dying to wear it since he got it Thursday at practice. He played pretty well- he was all excited the first 2 innings- running after every ball, then towards the end he just got tired and stood there. I can't blame him, it was so hot in the sun, I got tired just sitting in my chair!





After the game I asked Clark what his favorite part was, and no surprise, he said," the treats!" He thought that getting a treat just for playing t-ball was pretty awesome.

1 comment:

Kami Milliron said...

Douglas did TBall through NYS also. It was so fun and he really enjoyed it ! I think it's great for these little ones to be outside and active. Clark looks awful cute in his little TBall jersey : ) Go Clark !