Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Toilets

I never really understood why people with kids always complained about the bathrooms being dirty. I guess I've just been around adults for so long, cleaning the toilet really hasn't been a big deal. Plus I have a husband who does a great job of keeping the toilet clean:).
So I have been appalled by how bad our kids bathroom gets. Seriously, Clark, can at least watch where you are going and try to get it in the toilet?! And Kate, do you have to get off the toilet to get the toilet paper to wipe your bum?! You'd think after they hear my rantings at least 5 times a day, it would sink in a little bit.
So I guess I am learning the ways of motherhood. My heart goes out to the moms who have multiple boys in the family. Oh goodness! At least I know I will start training them young about how to clean the toilets!

3 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Oh sister, I TOTALLY hear you ! Douglas used to pee like everywhere but the toilet when he was younger. It was nasty. He has his own bathroom now and I have to clean that thing like everyday. He does what Kate does - gets off the toilet to wipe. And most of the time, he SLIDES off the toilet after going # 2 and leaves a little present on the toilet seat. Thankfully he is old enough to start cleaning it himself - which we are trying to add to his list of daily chores.

Cheers, here's to nasty toddler bathrooms : )

Leslie said...

Not only do I have multiple boys but most of the time they use my bathroom...Lets just say they get chewed out ALOT!!!

Meg said...

lol! I know! The kids bathroom used to be the easiest/fasted bathroom to clean-until Ira and now Ame started using the toilet. Not to mention Ira's little friends coming over to play, too! Gross! :)