Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Irrigation

Monday we went over to my Mom's house to play, it had seemed like ages since the kids had played at Nana and Paco's house. It's a good thing we tote our swimsuits everywhere we go, because they had irrigation in their back yard. The kids had a great time running around in the water, and I enjoyed sitting on the porch soakin up the sun. (got to work on my tan)
Here's Kate and cousin Jack splashing in the water

Kate and Clark doing what they do best...



Of course Little Miss Sassy Pants had to get a picture all by herself!

2 comments:

Tiffany Haynes said...

So fun! There's nothing like playing in the irrigation!
It also reminds of some pics I took when Jane was watching your kids for the weekend. I'll burn those on a disc and get those to you with your photoshoot pics

Nancy Pitney said...

I love Kate's smile in the last one. Classic!