Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ballerinas and Baseball

I've been a slacker lately (thanks for reminding me Leesha!) , so I've decided to combine 2 posts into one.
The Red Mountain Multi-generational Center has lots of little classes for kids and I signed Kate up for a "Princess Dance" class. Every week they highlight a different Disney princess and learn basic ballet by dancing to Disney music. Last Tuesday was Kate's first day. Clark and I dropped her off, went to the library and when we went back to pick her up all the girls did a little dance to show the parents. It was really cute. I think Kate likes wearing the leotard and ballet shoes just as much as she does the class!



Last Saturday I went to the dollar store to get a few things and of course the kids had to pick something out for themselves. Clark picked this baseball bat and ball. He didn't have much success with it until Ryan came to the rescue. Last night while I was making dinner Ryan put together a make-shift "T" so the kids could actually hit the ball! Way to go Daddy!


2 comments:

Jenny Johnson said...

That is so cute. What a good mom you are.

Tiffany Haynes said...

What a darling class for Kate! I'm sure she loves it.

Dad's are the best for those sorts of make-shift things!