Monday, September 8, 2008

So this is the third time I have tried doing this post and if it doesn't work this time- I Quit! You may have noticed that its been a while since I have posted something on my blog, and I have triedm but after 2 failed attempts I just couldn't get myself to sit down and do it . And the longer you wait the easier it is to just avoid it all together. So I'm hoping this post will get me back in gear to post more regularly. Since it has been so long- this is going to be all my posts rolled into one.

So here it goes.



Shoes





Kate has developed quite the shoe feddish. She loves to put her own shoes on and does a dang good job of it too. She usually gets the shoes on the right feet too! Her latest is to come into my room, go in the closet and pick a pair of shoes for her and I. She doesn't like it very much if I don't wear the shoes she picked out. Clark also likes shoes, but only his Dad's. He loves to 'help' Ryan put on his shoes or wear them himself. He also just recently figured out how to put on his own shoes. However- he does NOT like to wear shoes at church. So sometimes we make it in the building, or maybe 10 minutes of Sacrament meeting before they come off. And he usually ditches the socks during nursery.

First Invitation To a Birthday Party
My friend Deanna has a little girl Madison who is just 2 months older than Kate and Clark, and since they are play date buddies, we got invited to Madision's 2nd Birthday Party. Kate was not very happy the day before when we picked out Madision's present and she wasn't able to keep it. But they did very well at the party, only we spent most of the time in the kitchen eating the snacks!



Kate giving Madison a hug

Kate opening Madision's presents

Clark enjoying someone else's toys

Clark and Paco
Clark just loves my Dad. A few weeks ago my Mom and Dad came over to get their hair done. They came over right after I had put the kids down for their nap, but I think Clark heard my Dad's voice and did not fall asleep. So after I cut my Dad's hair and started working on my Mom, Paco (my dad) got Clark out of his bed to play. Well they eventually ended up outside in the backyard. And if any of you know my Dad, he can't sit still for more than 3 minutes, so he started picking weeds. So my Mom and I went outside to check things out and this is what we found....










Wait... That's Kate!
The other day after dinner, I was doing the dishes and Ryan was playing with the kids. After a few minutes, Ryan said "Look Mommy", so I turned a looked, and saw what I thought was Clark walking towards me. Then I took a harder look and realized it was Kate in Clarks clothes!! Poor girl- she has no hair, so in boys clothes- she could pass as a little boy! It was just cute!

5 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Oh my goodness, she does look like Clark ! I never realized how much they looked a like until now, how funny !

Your Dad is such a good Guy and I swear I see him outside your Parents house every time I go over to my Parents house. It seems like he is always either working on the house or a car. I have so many fun memories with your Family !

I have been having problems posting pictures on my Blog too. I get so frustrated sometimes. And I never post videos because it never works.

Nancy Pitney said...

Very cute! I feel like I never see them anymore now that I'm back at work. I love the pics of Dad and Clark. You've got to save those for future generations! There will be grandkids that will never know what a hard-working guy Dad is. By the way, thanks for feeding him tonight!

The Weights said...

That was crazy to see kate in Clark's clothes!! Fun post!! I need to come and check out your garden!! I need some inspiration! I loved all the pictures!

Jenny Johnson said...

Goodness! You're kids are too cute for words!! Thanks for having such cute kids!!

The Curry Family said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the picture of Kate in Clark's clothes.