Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We Love to Swim!


I started teaching swim lessons the beginning of June and have been teaching Kate and Clark how to swim along with all my other students. They have taken really well to the water and love to go in the pool. Last week my sister Nancy brought over this little blow up pool, and they have had a blast playing in it. Clark's favorite part is holding the hose while the pool fills up, and getting the leaves or "yukies" out of the water. Kate loves to pick up the pool toys and get in and out of the pool! So I took a few pictures of them playing around, and hopefully I can get some of them really swimming and post those too!













5 comments:

The Weights said...

So cute!! They are getting so big!! I love the picture of Kate with the hat and sunglasses! She is a little poser!!
I love seeing pictures of them!! It is my only way of watching them grow up- since I never really get to see them!! I have heard that they are quite the little swimmers!!

Kami Milliron said...

Well these kids do have some of the Hayne's genes in them, so if they weren't water babies then it wouldn't be natural !

Jenny Johnson said...

They are too cute! I personally love the sunglasses!! Especially Clarks. What a little stud!

Jen said...

They look so cute in their sun glasses- so stylin!

The Montgomerys said...

Do theses kids have tan lines? Because I know their mom never did.