Friday, June 13, 2008

Pedicures


My niece Hannah has been staying at my house this summer and babysitting my kids while I teach swim lessons, and yesterday afternoon she decided to give me a little pedicure. So she got all my stuff out and was doing a very good job of making my toes look better! Well Kate and Clark were in the kitchen with us and wanted to be a part of the fun. So they would take the nail file or whatever they could get their hands on and mimic what we were doing. Clark lost interest pretty quickly, but Kate managed to sit long enough for me to tak a picture. So cute!

4 comments:

The Weights said...

So cute!! She is all girl- through and through!! I love to see pictures of them to see how they are growing and changing!!

Kami Milliron said...

That is too funny, what a little girlie - girl ! I think it's a good thing Clark lost interest. I think I might have been a little nervous had he jumped right in and started giving everyone pedicures ; )

Jenny Johnson said...

That is too cute! She is such a girl!

Teagan said...

Hey Jen... I found your blog threw a friend... So fun to see you and your cute little family...your twins are just precious!! You look great!!