Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lake Trip

This post is a bit late- but I finally got some time to download my pictures and make a post! We went to Canyon Lake 2 weeks ago with some friends. We had a great time riding the jet- ski's and the kids had fun playing on the beach. Kate and Clark wanted to go in the water, but as soon as the waves rolled in- they didnt like it so much. Kate lost her footing and fell in a few times, but Clark never got in far enough! I think I was the only one who didnt wear 50SPF sunscreen, and the only one to come back without a sunburn! Thanks Airan and Kelly for inviting us!

1 comment:

Airan said...

We really had fun playing with you guys too! Definitely will need to do it again! Thanks for going! By the way, I've tagged you on my blog so check it out and see what you need to do!