Friday, May 30, 2008

My life is just crazy

So much has happened in the past few weeks- it's hard to explain it all. My oldest nephew Preston left for his mission on the 14th, another nephew Zack, graduated from Red Mtn. on the 22nd and we had our 4th wedding anniversary on the 27th! We are leaving for the weekend to celebrate- which I am in desperate need of! I have just been in a slump the past few weeks- just going through the motions, but not mentally or emotionally there, if that makes sense. Since I've dealt with anxiety and depression before- I know that I'm just having a little spell of it, but I'm happy to say that I feel like I'm coming out of it! This week has just felt like- could anything else possibly go wrong?! The washer in our rental property had to be repaired, and cost almost as much as just buying a new one, then we had our A/C serviced only to find out that needed to be replaced! So this morning we had the crew over to replace that. For those of you who haven't had to do that recently- it's quite the expensive little upgrade- so beware! Then I just dropped another $150 on a bike trailer(to help my babysitter get back and forth from my swim lessons) and $400 on hair supplies! It just never ends!! Just when you think you have a handle on things- something, (or in my case, just about everything) comes in to mess it all up. But I guess that's just life. Well here's some pics of our happenings......
Here's the crane that had to lift up the A/C unit
Clark admiring the big truck
Taking the old one off the house.
Kate and Clark playing in the rain last week
Clark couldnt quite figure out the rain, but loved getting all wet!

3 comments:

Janie said...

Thanks for having a crazy life. Sometimes when I think I can't handle ONE I go to your blog and think of having to deal with TWO and then I feel lots better:).

The Weights said...

It is nice to know that the "When it rains, it pours" phenomenon happens to other people as well!! I can appreciate your frustration!! I am sorry that things have been crazy!! When I feel totally overwhelmed, I think of life in terms of baby steps, one thing at a time!! Hang in!! Call me if you need to talk!

Kami Milliron said...

Yup, when it rains it pours ! Just hang in there Jel. I have always admired your strength and I know you will be able to get through these tough and very stressful times. If you need a break, you are more than welcome to drop your two little darlings off with me for the day. I know Douglas would have a blast !