Sunday, May 4, 2008

Swimming


The first two weeks of April, my friend Kim got access to her neighbors heated pool- so we did swim lessons for her kids and mine. I was happy and surprised to see how quickly my kids caught on. Kate is quite the little fish. She loves to jump off the side and swim to me and has no problems going under the water and blowing bubbles. Clark had a rough start. He was really afraid at first, but after our 2 weeks he was swimming almost as good as his sister. Then on April 19th, the City of Mesa had their April Pools Day at Shepherd Jr. High and I decided to take Kate and Clark with my sisters Nancy and Bridgett. Nancy helped with the kids while Bridgett acted as photographer. (Thanks Bridge for all the great pictures!) So now that I have the pictures I can brag about how my kids are great swimmers! Take a look......
Clark swimming to Mom
Kate swimming with Mom
Going back and forth between
Mom and Nancy
Kate the fish!

5 comments:

The Weights said...

That is so great!! Sound like they had tons of fun!!

Jenny Johnson said...

I love the first one of Clark. He looks like the happiest little kid!!

Kami Milliron said...

How fun ! I love your kids, they're so sweet and really smart !

I need to set up a time to bring Douglas to your class this year or next year. He's actually pretty scared of the pool, he won't get off the first step !

Chunky Monkey said...

Yay!!I remember that last year.Kate and Tatum will hopefully swim together just like you and me...but reverse the ages!!Tatum is a fish too.The apples do not fall far from the tree!Haha!Are you full for swim lessons yet?i have sent a few people your way.

Taryn and Sterling said...

How fun, they are cute little fish!