Sunday, March 27, 2011

Charly's One Month

This post is a few days late- but everything seems to be that way right now! I can't believe it's been a month since Charly was born, but it gives me hope that we already have one month under our belt. Ryan and I have done a lot of talking to figure out what we can do to make life more manageable, and he has so graciously volunteered to help out with feeding at night.  He will take Friday and Saturday night, so I can at least rest up on the weekends. I have decided to let go of breastfeeding and am "weaning" myself right now. Hopefully more sleep will ease some of the anxiety and I can go back to feeling "normal". 
Here's Charly at one month
This is Kate's one month- I think Charly looks
almost exactly like Kate


Here's Clark at one month- doesn't even look like him!

2 comments:

Tiffany Haynes said...

She's darling!

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

So cute!! Don't sweat the breastfeeding thing. I think it's more important for you to have your sleep and sanity right now. I didn't breastfeed any of my kids and they are doing just fine!!! She is adorable...congrats!