Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Charly's Blessing

Josh and Ellen Haws, our third family

Sunday was Charly's baby blessing, and my first day back at church after a six week sabbatical.  I tell you what, it's a good thing that church is at 1pm, because it took me all morning to get me and 3 kids ready! (Ryan leaves for meetings by about 10am, so he's no help!)
I won't give details of Charly's blessing here, but I will say that it was a beautiful blessing and I am grateful for a wonderful husband who gave the blessing.
The Haynes Family

The Johnson Family

5 comments:

Jen said...

Aww i love blessings :)

Nancy Pitney said...

Sure, choose the picture that has my eyes closed! :) Just kidding. I'm glad I was there--the whole sacrament meeting was very cool.Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

Ashley Harris said...

I thought it was so fun to have the three babies blessed on Sunday. Ryan's blessing was so sweet and you're just amazing.

Tiffany Haynes said...

And I'm huge.

Jess said...

Great day!!