Monday, September 6, 2010

Pregnant

Yes, it is true - I am pregnant with number 3. Yes, just one baby this time! Here's all the answers to the questions everyone asks: I am 14 weeks, and my due date is March 4th. I waited to tell everyone because I wanted to hear from the Dr that there really is a baby in there and that he/she is healthy. Also the pregnancy seems to go alot faster if you wait longer to tell people (at least I'm hoping!) We have been trying since we got home from Utah in February, but it didn't happen until June. I have been feeling ok, definitely better than with the twins. When I was pregnant with them I threw up everyday and was sick pretty much the whole pregnancy. This time I really only get sick at night and I haven't thrown up once. Although the sickness is starting to lessen the farther along I get.
Yes, I am starting to show. I kept it in for about 12 weeks, but now I don't even try. The great thing is that I just wear basketball shorts and t-shirts everyday. So no dressing up this time around.
I think that's about it. We go back the end of this month to find out the sex of the baby, and yes we are going to find out. I can't handle the suspense. Kate and Clark don't really get it yet, they know there is a baby in my tummy, but that's about it. My sister Bridgett is due next week, and I'm hoping that they'll understand a little bit when they see her baby.
Ryan and I are really excited for this ONE. I think we'll be able to enjoy it more this time around, and we've already done two at a time, so this will be a piece of cake!

5 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

WOW!!! YAY!!! Congratulations!! I'm so so SO excited for you! You will love having just one, it is just so wonderful! Lots more enjoying, a lot less stress. I'm so impressed that you kept it a secret for so long!

Tiffany Haynes said...

We're so excited for you!! More cousins!!

The Curry Family said...

Fun times! Clark and Kate will love being big brother/sister. Congratulations!

Kami Milliron said...

Yahoooo, congrats to your family : ) I couldn't be happier. I can relate to being sick my friend, so it's lovely when you can go through the pregnancy and NOT be sick. Josh was a dream to be pregnant with because I don't think I threw up once. That is amazing compared to Douglas and Elizabeth. Can we say Stomach Flu for 9 whole months !
Let me know if you need help with the kids. I am right down the road.

Congrats friend !

Ellen said...

Fist pumping excitement!